Occupancy Analytics is divided into four sections based on the type of space.
1) Select the building – Select the building you wish to display (1)
2) Select the floor – Select the floor you wish to display; all floors are displayed by default
Select the time period
3) Select the granularity – Determine how granular the data displayed should be in terms of hours, days, weeks, months, and years.
4) Set the date range – Select the time period for the displayed data or use the predefined time frames
5) Advanced – A toggle is used to show/hide two additional filters where you can exclude certain days (i.e. weekends) and select working hours.