Start by visiting the Salto KS dashboard and logging in:
1) In the dashboard click on "Access" in the left-hand menu
2) On the Access page click the "Add Access Group" button
3) Create a name for the Access Group in the new window
4) Add people by selecting them one by one
Or select "All" by clicking on the top-left tick next to the search icon
5) Select the Access Locks
Select the relevant lockers to which you would like the group to have access.
6) Define a Time Frame for the Access Group
A timeframe will dictate when the Access Group's access will be valid.
7) Create the Access Group
Check all the information in the overview and create the group.
8) Check or edit later
In the list of Access Groups, you can edit the settings by hovering over the information.
You can also bring up the details of the group on a new page by clicking on its name.