A detailed view of environmental values in your building
Values are distributed into four groups:
Environmental index – An average of temperature, humidity, and CO2 indexes (each one is calculated separately); the higher the value the better the environment
Temperature – The recommended temperature range is 23°C-24°C
Humidity – The recommended humidity range is between 46% and 55%
CO2 – The recommended level is below 500ppm
1. Select the building – Select the building you wish to display (1)
2. Select the floor – Select the floor you wish to display; all floors are displayed by default
Select the time period
3. Select the granularity – Determine how granular the data displayed should be in terms of hours, days, weeks, months, and years.
4. Set the date range – Select the time period for the displayed data or use the predefined periods.
5. Advanced – Toggle to show/hide two additional filters where you can exclude certain days (i.e. weekends) and select working hours